Sunday, December 20, 2009

All dressed up and yes, we had somewhere to go!!!

Not very often do Mike and I get dressed up and go out but it seems like now that I am coaching at Farrell's we at least go out every 10 weeks for our graduation party. The dress I am wearing has a story, a funny story. Here it goes....I was in Chicago shopping with my brother's wife, Katie, and we ended up buying the same dress. Long story short, I ended up with her size 6 and she ended up with mine. She took mine back and I decided to try the one I had on and thought I ate tooooo much for Thanksgiving dinner!! Thank goodness I checked the size because I really didn't eat tooooo much and was happy to find out hers fit!!! So, I had to wear the dress, a little tight, but it looked cute!!!

2 comments:

Katie said...

definitely looks better on you than me!

Denise said...

oh, what a great picture!