Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snow Much Fun!!!

We had so much fun sledding at Grandma and Grandpa Hauf''s house. Papa Bill started up the International and got the turtle lid from the old sand box, which worked great and didn't even break, and off we went out to one of the pastures. Besides the occasional frozen turds hitting our tail ends everything went really well. The kids would fall off and up they got to run after the sled. I can't remember the last time we laughed this much. Clayton did figure out if he leaned a certain way he could ditch him and his sister!! Oh, the fun they had!!! Then, I got on and all three of us went around the pasture. Mike really wanted to drive while I was on the back to try and ditch me in the snow!! I am glad I always had a kid with me!! Back in the house with all of us frozen and Grandma made us coffee and hot cocoa to warm us up and we watched a movie by the fire. What a great day!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: