Friday, July 23, 2010

4th of July fun!!!

Uncle David, my mom's brother...his wife, Marsha....then Aunt Nancy, my mom's sister. Uncle david and Marsha drove from Texas and then picked up Aunt Nancy in Nebraska and then drove to my mom's house in Iowa for the 4th of July!! It was so AWESOME seeing family that I haven't seen for a really long time, like only 2-4 times that I remember in my life. Clayton and Kaya loved meeting them and loved that they brought dogs!! The 4th of July was so special having them there....and was even more special that my brother, his wife, and the twins came!!! I didn't take but maybe 7 pictures the whole weekend because I was having so much fun. I hope we can find a date next summer and meet up again!!!
Kaya had fun meeting her Aunt Nancy, my mom's sister, for the first time!!
Clayton and Uncle David, my mom's brother!! Clay had sooo much fun with him all weekend over the 4th!! Great times with FAMILY!!!

No comments: