Monday, October 12, 2009

Kaya's 5th Birthday Pool Party!!

This is a two page spread I did of Kaya's 5th Birthday Party. The kids had tons of fun swimming in Grandma Diane's Pool. More pages will come of the cake and presents!!
I used multiple kits for these pages, one kit from NitWit called summertime, and the other was called tropical popsicle (I don't know where that one came from, I forgot). I must have
gotten that kit before I knew to save all the info. about kits. I am trying to get better at giving the right people credit for the kits I used. The template is a two page spread I downloaded from Time to Scrap blog, Thank you Denise for this great template!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

lookin' good! You're on a roll with your pages - think of all we'll accomplish this weekend :) Like the kit you use too!