Monday, July 27, 2009

1st of many scrapbook pages of our trail riding fun, to be continued...

This is a digi-scrap page I did of Mike and the kids trail riding. I am still not done but decided to post it because I finally sat still long enough to do it. During the summer I usually don't find the time to scrap, we are always on the go. This summer we have discovered a new hobby, camping/trail riding as a family. We all enjoy it so much. Clayton and Kaya each have a horse/mule that we trust them on and they love riding on the trails at Elk Rock. We hope to venture out at some other places around Iowa, but right now we feel comfortable close to home. This is the first of many pages that I will do of the kids at Elk Rock. Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Denise said...

very cute - love the color and layout of your page:)